Thursday, February 19, 2009

A complete Bonehead!!!

So, it's been an hour, and I have decided that I am a complete bonehead to this whole thing!! I have accomplished nothing, and at this point I am not even sure if this is being directed so everyone can read this???? I have however, figured out to leave blogs :) (hooray!) Well, I have 3 wild children running through the house, playing hide and go seek in the dark, making this whole experience much more frustrating, so I will attempt this when all are off to school tomorrow! Debbie I may have to have you come set this up.

Leah

4 comments:

  1. Your doing good Leah.

    Jimmy wants to get Joe on the blog. Send me his E Mail that he checks on a regular basis and we will see if he will do it.
    I need his e Mail so that I can send an invite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joe, I am starting to get the hang of it! Joe's email address is joe_class@yahoo.com
    ttyl

    Love Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah!! I think your page is darling. I especially liked the comment of the 5 kids on your profile...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the name of the blog! You are doing great and I am looking forward to hearing how things are going in you life. How fun to have a little newborn going...Can't wait to see him again, if we ever get out of this igloo we live in....LOL

    ReplyDelete